Terms of Service
GambleStakes Terms Of Service
Terms and Conditions
- 1.GambleStakes GambleStakes is owned and operated by Eight Galaxies B.V. (hereinafter “GS”, “We” or “Us”), a company with head office at Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg 25 Unit 11, Curacao. Registration Number of Company: 159329. License Number: 8048/JAZ2022-008
- 2.General This end user agreement (the “Agreement”) should be read by you (the “User” or “you”) in its entirety prior to your use of GambleStakes service or products. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and GambleStakes. These Terms and Conditions come into force as soon as you complete the registration process, which includes checking the box accepting these Terms and Conditions and successfully creating an account. By using any part of the Website following account creation, you agree to these Terms and Conditions applying to the use of the Website. You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully in their entirety before creating an account. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions, you must not create an account or continue to use the Website. We are entitled to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any time and without advanced notice. If we make such amendments, we may take appropriate steps to bring such changes to your attention (such as by email or placing a notice on a prominent position on the Website, together with the amended terms and conditions) but it shall be your sole responsibility to check for any amendments, updates and/or modifications. Your continued use of GambleStakes services and Website after any such amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be deemed as your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such amendments, updates and/or modifications. By clicking the “I Agree” button if and where provided and/or using the Service, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. These Terms and Conditions may be published in several languages for informational purposes and ease of access by players. The English version is the only legal basis of the relationship between you and us and in the case of any discrepancy with respect to a translation of any kind, the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- 3.GambleStakes Account – Registration In order for you to be able to place bets on GambleStakes, you must first personally register an account with us (“GambleStakes Account”). As part of the registration process, you will have to provide your date of birth, valid e-mail and choose a username and password for your login into GambleStakes. You must enter all mandatory information requested into the registration form. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct. You will have to choose a username which is not disruptive or offensive. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. We are not liable or responsible for any abuse or misuse of your GambleStakes Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional, accidental, active or passive, of your login details to any third party. You are allowed to have only one GambleStakes Account. If you attempt to open more than one GambleStakes Account, all of your accounts may be blocked, suspended or closed and any crypto amount credited to your account/s will be frozen. If you notice that you have more than one registered GambleStakes Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your GambleStakes Account being blocked. You will inform us as soon as you become aware of any errors with respect to your account or any calculations with respect to any bet you have placed. We reserve the right to declare null and void any bets that are subject to such an error. GambleStakes will not accept registration from individuals:
- 4.Under 18 years old or under the legal age of majority or gambling in their jurisdiction;
- 5.Residing in jurisdictions from where it is illegal or gambling is not permitted. GambleStakes is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User’s responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
- 6.Provide misleading information or try to pass by third parties. You are prohibited from selling, transferring or acquiring Player Accounts to or from other Players.
- 8.Your Warranties Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- 9.You are over 18 or such other legal age of majority as determined by any laws which are applicable to you, whichever age is greater;
- 10.You have full capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us and you are not restricted by any form of limited legal capacity;
- 11.You are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive or problem gambler;
- 12.You are accessing GambleStakes from a jurisdiction in which it is legal to do so;
- 13.All information that you provide to us during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, correct, and that you shall immediately notify us of any change of such information;
- 14.You will not use our services while located in any jurisdiction that prohibits the placing and/or accepting of bets online and/or playing casino and/or live games;
- 15.You are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises. You will inform GambleStakes immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider.
- 16.Your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- 17.You participate in the Games strictly in your personal and non-professional capacity and participate for recreational and entertainment purposes only; 10.You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on the behalf of any other person; 11.You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from us; 12.You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on cryptocurrency awarded to you through your using the Service; 13.There is a risk of losing cryptocurrency when using the Service and that GambleStakes has no responsibility to you for any such loss; 14.In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your GambleStakes Account, you shall only use crypto that is valid and lawfully belongs to you; 15.You accept and acknowledge that the value of cryptocurrency can change dramatically depending on the market value; 16.You have only one account with us and agree to not to open any more accounts with us; 17.You accept and acknowledge that we reserve the right to detect and prevent the use of prohibited techniques, including but not limited to fraudulent transaction detection, automated registration and signup, gameplay and screen capture techniques. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of Players device properties, detection of geo-location and IP masking, transactions and blockchain analysis; 18.The telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of GambleStakes and GambleStakes shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same;
- 18.GambleStakes Warranties GambleStakes disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the service which is provided to you “as is” and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy. Regardless of GambleStakes efforts, GambleStakes makes no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
- 19.Deposits You may participate in any Game only if you have sufficient funds on your GambleStakes Account for such participation. For that purpose you shall use the payment methods available on GambleStakes to deposit your funds. Stake will not give you any credit whatsoever for participation in any Game. To deposit funds into your GambleStakes Account, you can transfer funds from crypto-wallets under your control or through any other payment methods available on GambleStakes. Deposits can only be made with your own funds. Deposits are immediately processed and the updated balance is shown in the GambleStakes Account instantly whenever a payment service provider is used. GambleStakes does not take responsibility for any delays caused due to its payment system or due to delays caused by any third party. We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when processing deposits into your GambleStakes Account. Note that some payment methods may include additional fees. In this case, the fee will be clearly visible for you in the cashier. Note that your bank or payment service provider may charge you additional fees for deposits of currency conversion according to their terms and conditions and your user agreement. Funds cannot be transferred from your GambleStakes Account to the GambleStakes Account of another Player. GambleStakes can refuse any deposits at its own description. Users that have their accounts blocked, or suspended shall refrain from depositing at www.GambleStakes. In the event that a player tries to deposit when his account is blocked or suspended, GambleStakes will have the right to retain the funds.
- 20.Withdrawals Crypto withdrawals will be made to your stated cryptocurrency wallet address when making a valid withdrawal request, subject to any KYC requirements (above). If we mistakenly credit your GambleStakes Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your GambleStakes Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email. GambleStakes reserves the right to carry out additional KYC verification procedures for any withdrawal. Account Holders who wish to recover funds held in a closed, locked or excluded account, are advised to contact Customer Support. All transactions shall be checked in order to prevent money laundering. If a player becomes aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, s/he must report this to GambleStakes immediately. Stake may suspend, block or close a GambleStakes Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act or on any other legal basis requested by any state authority. You acknowledge that the funds in your account are consumed instantly when playing and we do not provide return of goods, refunds or retrospective cancellation of your account. Note that some payment methods may include an additional fee. In this case, the fee will be clearly visible for you in the cashier. A daily maximum withdrawal limit of $5000 is in place for non KYC users of GambleStakes.
- 21.Bonus GambleStakes, at its sole discretion, might offer from time to time, a number of Bonuses and Promotions. For example, Coupons, Reloads, and Rakeback. Each of the Bonuses and Promotions has its own set of terms and conditions and individual requirements if any. By activating a Bonus or Promotion, You confirm that You also agree to the applicable terms and conditions. Once forfeited or de-activated, the Bonus will no longer be available to You (and cannot be reactivated at any time thereafter). The amount of any Bonus Funds that have already been credited to your GambleStakes Account Balance will remain available to You. GambleStakes reserves the right to remove bonus from all inactive accounts or accounts that are identified as “bonus abusers". GambleStakes reserves the right to cancel all bonuses that have not been claimed within the claiming period or 60 days, the shorter of the two. GambleStakes reserves the right to cancel any bonus at its sole description.
- 22.Authority/Terms of Service You agree to the game rules described on the GambleStakes website. GambleStakes retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of GambleStakes management, concerning any use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
- 23.Prohibited Uses PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User’s personal use. The User is only allowed to wager for his/her personal entertainment. Users may not create multiple accounts for the purpose of collusion, sports betting and/or abuse of service. AML & SANCTIONS COMPLIANCE. GambleStakes expressly prohibits and rejects the use of the Service for any form of illicit activity, including money laundering, terrorist financing or trade sanctions violations, consistent with various jurisdictions’ laws, regulations and norms. To that end, the Service is not offered to individuals or entities subject to United States, European Union, or other global sanctions or watch lists. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not so subject. JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or reside in Afghanistan, Australia, Belarus, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, France, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Netherlands, North Korea, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, United Kingdom, United States, Zimbabwe (the “Prohibited Jurisdictions”) are not permitted make use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on engaging in real-money play from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on play by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by GambleStakes to identify your location and providing GambleStakes with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence. The attempt to manipulate your real location through the use of VPN, proxy, or similar services or through the provision of incorrect or misleading information about your place of residence, with the intent to circumvent geo-blocking or jurisdiction restrictions, constitutes a breach of Clause 5 of this Terms of Service.
- 24.Breach Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, GambleStakes reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless GambleStakes and its shareholders, directors, agents and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of: (i) your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part; (ii) violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and (iii) use by you of the Service.
- 25.Limitations and Liability Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall GambleStakes be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if GambleStakes had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit GambleStakes liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- 26.Intellectual Property GambleStakes and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws: (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website; or (b) use the Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an “Unauthorized Use”). GambleStakes reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify GambleStakes immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide GambleStakes with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect. The term ” GambleStakes “, its domain names and any other trade marks, or service marks used by GambleStakes as part of the Service (the “Trade Marks”), are solely owned by GambleStakes. In addition, all content on the website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the “Site Content”) belongs to GambleStakes and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without GambleStakes prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of GambleStakes.
- 27.Disputes If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact GambleStakes customer service team at [email protected] Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below.
- 28.Amendment GambleStakes reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the Service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we encourage you check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.
- 29.Arbitration Any claim, dispute, difference or legal action arising out of or relating to the Service or the Agreement shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (the “HKIAC”) under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted. The law of this arbitration clause shall be Curaçao law. The seat of arbitration shall be Hong Kong. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
- 30.Governing Law The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Curaçao. You irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of Curaçao shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of GambleStakes to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
- 31.Severability If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
- 32.Assignment GambleStakes reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- 33.Miscellaneous No waiver by GambleStakes of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of GambleStakes to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not party to this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and GambleStakes. GambleStakes may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license, or deal in any other manner with this Agreement, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement, to any other party. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and GambleStakes regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and GambleStakes.
- 34.Complaints If you have a complaint to make regarding our services, you may contact our customer support via Live Chat or by email ( [email protected]`). We will endeavour to resolve the matter promptly.
About Us Bet Your Way with GambleStakes GambleStakes.com is an experienced and trusted online venue that is dedicated to providing the lowest house edge, safest, fairest, player incentives, and most reliable online casino environment for players worldwide covering Slots, Live Games, Sportsbooks and so much more.
OUR MISSION GambleStakes strives to become the world’s largest provider of quality of iGaming entertainment. The company aims to do so by providing a one-of-a-kind one-stop experience for all of your playing needs. GambleStakes strengths lie in its experience, the best customer service, and superlative service quality. And its success lies in your satisfaction!
BECOMING GAMBLESTAKES GambleStakes was founded in 2021 as Bitcoza. In just a short while, the company became one of the largest iGaming brands. In 2022, Bitcoza was bought by world-famous industry leaders. They purchased Bitcoza with the aim of creating the ultimate one-stop Casino with the best odds possible for players by providing the industry lowest house edge. Being proud of the venture, we named it GambleStakes. GambleStakes commitment to customer service excellence has helped turn it into one of the most trusted iGaming platforms in the world. Today, GambleStakes is a respected and fast-growing player in the global iGaming and sportsbook markets. It offers its players a seamless and luxurious experience that is second to none. Being an ambitious brand, GambleStakes has been expanding into new markets year after year, bringing its top-quality services to more and more players. That being said, expansion never comes at the expense of quality for GambleStakes. The company is continuously enlarging its team by hiring only top industry professionals. This helps ensure that all users get the luxurious online casino experience that players demand, regardless of which part of the world they are from.
OUR LICENSE We are a fully licensed, audited, and regulated iGaming online casino and sportsbook platform. We believe in fairness and transparency. Our operating license and address are : Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg 25 Unit 11, Curacao. Registration Number of Company: 159329. License Number: 8048/JAZ2022-008
MILITARY-GRADE DATA ENCRYPTION At GambleStakes, the safety of our customers always comes first. This is why all of the information you send to and receive from GambleStakes is secured using state-of-the-art Secure Sockets Layer encryption, the same kind of cyphering that is used by armed forces all over the world. This protection is nearly unbreakable, which helps ensure that no third-party can access any of your sensitive information, including your full name, email address, and credit card number.
24/7 ASSISTANCE GambleStakes values its players more than anything. Which is why they are always there to help. If you have any questions or issues, our friendly and professional 24/7 customer support staff will be thrilled to help you. You can contact them at any time by filling out the form on the Contacts page or using the websites instant LiveChat feature. Our agents are operating 24/7/365 to help.